As we prepare to re-open the gallery to visitors on September 25th, 2020, please be advised of our current protocols to help ensure the health and safety of all during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Maximum 4 people in the gallery at a time (excluding staff)
- Please do not enter the gallery if:
- you have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days
- you have had contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19
- you have any symptoms such as fever, chills, coughing, loss of taste or smell.
- Masks are mandatory while inside the gallery (if you don’t have your own, we will provide one)
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering and upon leaving the gallery
- Please practice social distancing (minimum 2m between visitors)
Please feel free to contact communications[at]grunt[dot]ca if you have any questions.