Please be advised of our current protocols to help ensure the health and safety of all during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Maximum 6 people in the gallery at a time (excluding staff)
- Please do not enter the gallery if:
- you have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days
- you have had contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19
- you have any symptoms such as fever, chills, coughing, loss of taste or smell
- Masks are mandatory while inside the gallery (if you don’t have your own, we will provide one)
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the gallery
- Please practice social distancing (minimum 2m between visitors)
Our current exhibition, Project Fire Flower, is a tactile and touchable exhibition. Everyone is encouraged to interact with the elements of the show while adhering to the above protocols for the safety of all guests and staff.
We have implemented a strict cleaning schedule, including regular sanitizing of the panels, listening devices and headsets throughout each day, to keep the exhibition as safe and sanitary as possible for our visitors.
QR codes are available for those who prefer to listen to audio elements on their own device.
Note: Some elements of the exhibition cannot be sanitized (eg. plants). Please be sure to sanitize your hands before interacting with these.